- 4 stickscelery
- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ cupdried cranberries
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ cuppistachios, unsalted
- 1 cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2 (5 oz) pkgsspring mix (mixed greens)
- 6 sliceswhole grain bread
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 3Place chicken, salt, and pepper in a large pot and cover with water by 1-inch; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through, 8-10 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate to cool.
1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 4Using a clean cutting board, peel and mince garlic; transfer to a medium bowl. Add oil and spices, then whisk to combine.
2 cloves garlic 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp Italian seasoning ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Cut bread into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl; toss to coat. Transfer to a baking sheet pan. Reserve bowl for later use.
6 slices whole grain bread
- 6Place croutons in the oven and cook, tossing halfway through, until golden and crisp, 6-8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- 7Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the mixed greens if they came pre-washed.)
4 sticks celery 2 lemons 2 (5 oz) pkgs spring mix (mixed greens)
- 8Trim and medium dice celery; place in the reserved bowl.
- 9Zest lemons into the bowl with the celery.
- 10Roughly chop pistachios; add to the bowl along with yogurt, cranberries, and spices. Stir to combine and set aside.
½ cup pistachios, unsalted 1 cup plain Greek yogurt ½ cup dried cranberries ½ tsp thyme ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 11Juice the lemons into a large bowl. Add oil and whisk to combine the dressing.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12Add mixed greens and croutons to the bowl with the dressing; toss to combine.
- 13Using two forks, shred chicken and add to the bowl with the yogurt mixture. Mix well to combine.
- 14To serve, place salad greens on a plate and top with chicken salad. Enjoy!