- 2 (6 oz) canschunk light tuna in water
- 2 (14.5 oz) cansdiced tomatoes
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 12 ozpenne pasta
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes. Drain.
about 14 cups water 2 tbsp salt 12 oz (4 ½ cups) penne pasta
- 2Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 3Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
1 medium yellow onion 4 cloves garlic
- 4Coat bottom of pan with oil. Add onion and, stirring frequently, cook until softened, 3-4 minutes.
about 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Add garlic and pepper; cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 6Add tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sauce begins to thicken, 5-6 minutes.
2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes ½ tsp Italian seasoning ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Grate ¼ cup of Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 8Drain tuna and stir into the sauce. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
2 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water
- 9Add pasta and toss to coat.
- 10To serve, place pasta in a bowl and sprinkle with Parmesan. Enjoy!