- 2 crownsbroccoli
- 4 mediumcarrots
- 2 (12 oz) pkgextra firm tofu
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 1 cupjasmine rice
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  natural peanut butter
-  sesame seeds
-  tamari soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Using a strainer or colander, rinse the rice under cold, running water, then drain and transfer to a small saucepan. Add water to the saucepan; bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
1 cup jasmine rice 16 fl oz (2 cups) water
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 crowns broccoli 4 medium carrots 2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root 1 lime
- 3Peel and grate or mince the ginger; transfer to a small bowl.
- 4Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the rice until the liquid is fully absorbed, 15 to 18 minutes. Once done, remove the rice from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- 5Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6While the skillet heats up, drain and large dice the tofu (cut into ¾-inch cubes); place the cubes on paper towels or a clean towel and pat dry.
2 (12 oz) pkg extra firm tofu
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom, then add the ginger and cook until fragrant, 15 to 30 seconds.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Add the tofu to the skillet and season with salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Once done, remove skillet from the heat.
½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Cut the broccoli heads into small, bite-sized florets and thinly slice the thicker stem portions; transfer to a medium bowl.
- 10Peel the carrots, then trim off the ends; discard the peels and trimmings. Using a box grater, coarsely grate the carrots. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- 11Once the tofu has been transferred, add the broccoli to the skillet and cook until slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 12Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Transfer to a small bowl (that will be used to make the dressing).
2 cloves garlic
- 13Juice the lime and add to the garlic.
- 14Add peanut butter, soy sauce, water, honey, and crushed red pepper to the garlic, and lime juice; whisk together until well combined.
6 tbsp natural peanut butter 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce 4 tbsp water 2 tsp honey ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 15To serve, arrange rice, tofu, broccoli, and carrots in a bowl, then drizzle with the peanut sauce, and sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Enjoy!
2 tsp sesame seeds