- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lbsalmon fillet
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together oil, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp paprika ¼ tsp cumin ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Rub salmon with spice mixture.
1 ½ lb salmon fillet
- 4Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add salmon and cook until opaque, 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5Wash, dry, and slice eggplant into ¼ inch thick pieces. Transfer to a large bowl, drizzle with oil, and season with salt; toss to coat.
2 eggplant 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt
- 6Add eggplant to grill/skillet and cook until tender and lightly browned, 2-3 minutes per side.
- 7Wash and dry basil. Pick leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, whisk together basil, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
1 small pkg fresh basil 2 cloves garlic 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8To serve, place salmon and eggplant on a plate and drizzle with basil vinaigrette. Enjoy!