- 4 stickscelery
- 4Gala apples
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 4pork chops, boneless
- ½ cupraisins
- ½ cupwalnuts
-  black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place pork chops in a small baking dish. Rub both sides with paprika, salt, and pepper.
4 pork chops, boneless 1 tsp paprika ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 3Place in the oven and bake until cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- 4In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together lemon juice, yogurt, honey, salt, and pepper.
½ lemon ½ cup plain Greek yogurt 2 tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Wash and dry apples and celery. Core and medium dice apples. Medium dice celery. Add to bowl with dressing.
4 Gala apples 4 sticks celery
- 6Add raisins to bowl. Roughly chop walnuts and add to bowl. Toss salad.
½ cup raisins ½ cup walnuts
- 7Cut remaining piece of lemon into wedges for serving.
- 8To serve, place pork chops and salad on a plate and garnish with lemon wedges. Enjoy!