- 4 mediumcarrots
- 1 ½ lbcod fillet
- 2Granny Smith apples
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- ½ cupraisins
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F and place the rack in the center position.
- 2Crack the eggs into a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper, then beat with a whisk or fork.
2 eggs ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3On a large plate, combine bread crumbs and olive oil; mix together.
2 cups panko bread crumbs 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Slice the fish fillets crosswise into ½-inch-wide strips.
1 ½ lb cod fillet
- 5Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- 6Working in batches, dip the fish in the egg mixture (allowing excess to drip back into bowl), then coat with the bread crumbs (pressing gently to help them adhere); transfer to the baking sheet.
- 7Place the fish sticks in the oven and bake until the bread crumbs are golden brown and the fish is opaque in the middle, 15 to 18 minutes.
- 8While the fish cooks, wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 Granny Smith apples 4 medium carrots 1 lemon 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 9Quarter the apples, then cut out the core and stem from each section. Using a box grater, coarsely grate the apple sections and transfer to a medium salad bowl.
- 10Peel the carrots, then trim off the ends; discard the peels and trimmings. Using a box grater, coarsely grate the carrots and add to the salad bowl.
- 11Using a knife, shave the parsley leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Transfer ½ of the parsley to the salad bowl and the other ½ to a medium bowl (that will be used for the dip and salad dressing).
- 12Measure out the raisins and add to the salad bowl.
½ cup raisins
- 13Juice the lemon and pour into the medium bowl with the parsley.
- 14Add mayo, yogurt, Dijon, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the parsley and lemon juice; whisk together.
½ cup mayonnaise ½ cup plain Greek yogurt 2 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 15Reserve half of the sauce as a dip for the fish sticks and transfer the rest to the salad bowl; toss the salad to coat.
- 16To serve, place the fish sticks and slaw on a plate and serve with the remaining dip. Enjoy!