- 2 lbBrussels sprouts
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash sprouts, trim rough ends and halve lengthwise. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
2 lb brussels sprouts
- 2Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Season steak generously with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb ribeye steak ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Place steak in skillet and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil; set aside.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5Peel and thinly slice shallots. Peel and mince garlic.
2 shallots 4 cloves garlic
- 6Once steak has been transferred, melt butter in skillet. Add brussels sprouts, shallots, and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sprouts are browned, 4-5 minutes.
4 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 7Add 1 cup water to sprouts and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sprouts are tender and liquid has evaporated, 4-5 minutes.
- 8Drizzle with vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for another 1-2 minutes.
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Serve steak with brussels sprouts on a plate. Enjoy!