- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2English cucumbers
- 1 small bunchfresh dill
- 1 cupquinoa
- 1 ½ lbtilapia fillet
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the quinoa and water; bring to a boil over high heat.
1 cup quinoa 1 ½ cups water
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 English cucumbers 1 lemon 1 small bunch fresh dill
- 3Add olive oil to a nonstick skillet and heat over medium heat.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the quinoa for 15 minutes. Once done, remove the quinoa from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- 5Pat the tilapia dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with paprika, salt, and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb tilapia fillet 1 tsp paprika 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Place the fish in the skillet; cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 7While the fish cooks, trim off and discard the ends of the cucumbers; quarter the cucumbers lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ¼-inch-thick pieces. Transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 8Cut off and discard the large stems from the dill; chop the dill leaves and tender stems. Add to the salad bowl.
- 9Add the feta to the salad bowl.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese.
- 10Juice the lemon and add to the salad bowl.
- 11Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to the salad bowl.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 12Uncover the quinoa and fluff with a fork; add to the salad bowl and toss to combine.
- 13To serve, divide the quinoa between plates and top with the fish. Enjoy!