- 4 crownsbroccoli
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 4pork chops, bone-in
- 1 ½ lbsweet potatoes
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F and position rack in the centre. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil.
- 3Wash, peel, and medium dice the sweet potatoes; add to the water in the saucepan. Once the water is boiling, cook the potatoes until tender when pierced with a fork, 8-10 minutes. Drain in a colander and return back to saucepan.
1 ½ lb sweet potatoes
- 4Wash the broccoli and cut into bite-sized florets; transfer to the baking sheet.
4 crowns broccoli
- 5Peel and mince the garlic. Wash the lemon and grate the zest from it.
4 cloves garlic 1 lemon
- 6Drizzle the broccoli with olive oil and lemon juice and season with the zest, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper (optional). Toss to coat, then spread out in a single layer.
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil juice of 1 lemon ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- 7Place broccoli in the oven and roast until tender and browned, 10-15 minutes.
- 8Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
4 pork chops, bone-in ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 10Add oil to the skillet and swirl to coat bottom. Add the pork chops and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and let them rest for 2-3 minutes.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 11Grate ¼ cup of Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 12Remove broccoli from oven, sprinkle with Parmesan, and toss.
- 13Add butter to the sweet potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Mash with a potato masher (or a fork) until smooth.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 14Serve pork chops with sweet potato mash and broccoli on the side. Enjoy!