- 2 mediumcarrots
- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 bunchkale
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  natural peanut butter
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 bunch kale 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 2 carrots 1 lime
- 2Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3While the skillet heats up, pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5Carefully place the chicken thighs in the skillet; sear on both sides until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Then, reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook until they are cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes total. Once done, transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 6Cut out and discard the kale stems; halve the leaves lengthwise, then chop crosswise into ¼-inch-thick strips. Transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 7Peel the carrots, then trim off the ends; discard the peels and trimmings. Using a box grater, coarsely grate the carrots. Add to the salad bowl.
- 8Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle. Add to the salad bowl.
- 9Juice the lime and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 10To the lime juice, add peanut butter, water, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper; whisk together.
4 tbsp natural peanut butter 2 tbsp warm water 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tsp honey 1 tsp toasted sesame oil ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 11Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- 12To serve, divide the chicken thighs and salad between plates; sprinkle the salad with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
1 tsp sesame seeds