- 2 ½ lbchicken drumsticks
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 small headred cabbage
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  soy sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F and position a rack in the center. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil (optional).
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small bunch cilantro 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 2 limes 1 small head red cabbage
- 3Peel and mince the garlic; transfer to a large bowl.
4 cloves garlic
- 4Add ketchup, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and chili-garlic sauce to the bowl with the garlic and whisk together; add the chicken drumsticks and toss to coat.
½ cup ketchup 4 tsp brown sugar 2 tsp soy sauce 1 tsp apple cider vinegar 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce 2 ½ lb chicken drumsticks
- 5Spread the chicken out in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan, setting aside any marinade remaining in the bowl. Place in the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- 6Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 7Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces.
- 8Zest and juice the limes into a large bowl; add oil, honey, cilantro, green onion, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp honey ½ tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 9Trim off and discard the root end of the cabbage; halve the cabbage lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise into shreds. Add cabbage to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat.
- 10Remove the chicken from the oven, flip each drumstick, then spoon on the remaining marinade. Return chicken to the oven and bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes more.
- 11To serve, divide slaw and chicken between plates. Enjoy!