- 2 ½ lbchicken drumsticks
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 small headred cabbage
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  soy sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F and position a rack in the center. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil (optional).
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small bunch cilantro 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 2 limes 1 small head red cabbage
- 3Peel and mince the garlic; transfer to a large bowl.
4 cloves garlic
- 4Add ketchup, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and chili-garlic sauce to the bowl with the garlic and whisk together; add the chicken drumsticks and toss to coat.
½ cup ketchup 4 tsp brown sugar 2 tsp soy sauce 1 tsp apple cider vinegar 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce 2 ½ lb chicken drumsticks
- 5Spread the chicken out in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan, setting aside any marinade remaining in the bowl. Place in the oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- 6Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 7Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces.
- 8Zest and juice the limes into a large bowl; add oil, honey, cilantro, green onion, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp honey ½ tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 9Trim off and discard the root end of the cabbage; halve the cabbage lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise into shreds. Add cabbage to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat.
- 10Remove the chicken from the oven after the first 10 minutes of cooking. Use tongs to flip each drumstick, then spoon on the remaining marinade. Return chicken to the oven and bake until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- 11To serve, divide slaw and chicken between plates. Enjoy!