- 2 lbbrussels sprouts
- ½ cupdried cranberries
- 1 ½ lbsalmon fillet
- 1 lbsweet potato
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 oranges 2 lb brussels sprouts 1 lb sweet potato
- 3Grate zest from the oranges.
- 4Measure out and roughly chop the cranberries.
½ cup dried cranberries
- 5In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, honey, olive oil, salt, pepper, cranberries, and half of the orange zest.
4 tsp balsamic vinegar 4 tsp honey 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Remove the outer layer of leaves from the brussels sprouts, then trim off and discard the stem ends. Halve the sprouts lengthwise and add to vinegar mixture; toss until well coated.
- 7Spread out in a single layer on a sheet pan and place in the oven. Roast until tender, about 20 minutes.
- 8Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into ½-inch cubes; transfer to a medium bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread out on the same sheet pan as the Brussels sprouts and return to oven to continue roasting.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Halve the oranges. Juice one of the oranges and slice the other into rings.
- 10Combine orange juice with remaining zest, honey, salt, and pepper.
4 tsp honey ⅛ tsp salt
- 11Line a second sheet pan with aluminum foil. Place the salmon fillets, skin-side down, in the middle of the sheet pan. Drizzle the orange juice mixture over the salmon and top with slices of orange. Place in the oven and bake until salmon is cooked through, 12-14 minutes.
1 ½ lb salmon fillet
- 12To serve, divide salmon and roasted veggies between plates, spoon warm orange sauce over top. Enjoy!