- ¼ cupalmonds, sliced
- 1 small pkgfresh rosemary
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 lbgreen beans
- 4pork chops, bone-in
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Halve oranges. Grate zest from 1 orange into a large bowl, then juice it into the same bowl. Cut other orange into wedges.
- 2Peel and mince garlic. Add ½ of the garlic (save the rest for the beans), honey, salt, and pepper to bowl and mix.
4 cloves garlic 2 tbsp honey ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Preheat broiler and place rack about 6 inches from the top.
- 4Wash rosemary and add to bowl with marinade.
1 small pkg fresh rosemary
- 5Add pork chops to marinade and turn to coat.
4 pork chops, bone-in
- 6Place orange wedges in marinade.
- 7Lightly coat a baking dish with olive oil. Place pork chops and orange wedges in dish, leaving rosemary in the marinade. Spoon ½ of the marinade over top the pork.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Place dish in the oven and broil until pork is golden on top, 7-9 minutes. Then flip pork and orange wedges, spoon remaining marinade over top pork, and add rosemary sprigs to the dish. Return to oven and broil until pork is cooked through, 7-9 minutes more.
- 9Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil.
- 10Wash green beans and trim ends.
2 lb green beans
- 11Add salt and green beans to boiling water. Cook until bright green and tender-crisp, 2-3 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water. Transfer to a medium bowl.
1 tbsp salt
- 12Add remaining garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, almonds, salt, and pepper to green beans; toss.
juice of 1 lemon 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup almonds, sliced ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 13Serve pork, orange wedges, and green beans on a plate and enjoy!