- 2 medium headscauliflower
- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Wash, dry, and separate cauliflower into bite-sized florets. Transfer to a sheet pan.
2 medium heads cauliflower
- 3Peel and mince garlic. Add ½ of the garlic (save the rest for the sauce), lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper to cauliflower; toss to coat.
6 cloves garlic 1 lemon 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Place the cauliflower in the oven and roast until it is tender and browned on the bottom, 15-20 minutes.
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until browned, 2-3 minutes per side.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil 2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 7Wash and halve oranges. Juice 1 orange into a small bowl and slice the other into wedges. Add honey, vinegar, and remaining garlic to bowl and mix.
2 oranges 2 tbsp honey 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 8Pour sauce over top chicken and add orange wedges. Cook until sauce thickens, 4-5 minutes. Flip chicken a few times to evenly coat in sauce.
- 9Grate ¼ cup Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 10Remove cauliflower from oven, sprinkle with Parmesan, and toss to coat.
- 11To serve, place chicken, orange slices, and cauliflower on a plate. Enjoy!