- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 ⅓ cupswhole wheat couscous
- 1 mediumyellow onion
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash zucchini and tomatoes. Halve zucchini lengthwise, then slice crosswise into half rounds. Medium dice tomatoes. Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
2 medium zucchini squash 4 tomatoes 1 medium yellow onion 2 cloves garlic
- 2Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- 3In a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Remove from heat, add couscous, and stir. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth 1 ⅓ cups whole wheat couscous
- 4Coat bottom of pan with oil. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned but not cooked through, 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil 2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 5Return pan to stove and add more oil. Add onion, garlic, and zucchini. Stirring frequently, cook until vegetables begin to soften, 2-3 minutes.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Return chicken to pan. Add tomatoes, honey, cinnamon, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and cook until chicken is cooked through and zucchini is tender, 8-10 minutes.
2 tsp honey ½ tsp cinnamon ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add ½ to pan (save the rest for garnishing) while the ingredients cook.
1 small bunch cilantro
- 8Uncover couscous and fluff with a fork.
- 9To serve, place couscous on a plate, top with chicken and sauce, and garnish with remaining cilantro. Enjoy!