- 4 tbspcapers
- 2 stickscelery
- 4 (6 oz) canschunk light tuna in water
- 1English cucumber
- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 1 mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 pint grape tomatoes 1 English cucumber 2 sticks celery 1 lemon 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2Drain and rinse the chickpeas; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3Halve the grape tomatoes and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 4Trim off and discard the ends of the cucumber; quarter the cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ¼-inch-thick pieces on an angle and add to the salad bowl.
- 5Trim off and discard the ends of the celery; halve the celery lengthwise, then slice crosswise at an angle into ¼-inch-thick pieces and add to the salad bowl.
- 6Using a knife, shave the parsley leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add to the salad bowl.
- 7Trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; small dice the onion (cut into ¼-inch pieces) and add to the salad bowl.
1 medium red onion
- 8Halve the olives lengthwise and add to the salad bowl.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 9Add the capers to the salad bowl.
4 tbsp capers
- 10Open the tuna cans and drain the liquid; add to the salad bowl.
4 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna, packed in water
- 11Transfer the chickpeas to a clean towel or paper towels and pat dry; add to the salad bowl.
- 12Juice the lemon into a small bowl.
- 13Add olive oil, Dijon, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the lemon juice; whisk together until well combined.
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 14Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- 15To serve, spoon the salad into a bowl. Enjoy!