- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 pintsgrape tomatoes
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2 lbsweet potatoes
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 lb sweet potatoes 2 lemons 2 pints grape tomatoes 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Peel and cut sweet potatoes lengthwise into 4-6 wedges each, depending on size, then transfer to the sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Spread wedges out in an even layer, then place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, until potatoes begin to soften slightly.
- 5Meanwhile, drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 6Juice one lemon into a medium bowl.
- 7Place drained chickpeas in the bowl with the lemon juice; add oil and spices. Toss to coat.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp coriander ½ tsp paprika ½ tsp cinnamon ½ tsp salt
- 8Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and flip using tongs. Sprinkle chickpeas (and any leftover seasoning) over the sweet potatoes in an even layer and return to the oven. Bake until chickpeas become crispy and potatoes can be pierced easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, grate the zest from remaining lemon into a small bowl, then juice into the same bowl.
- 10Peel and mince garlic; add to the bowl with the lemon zest and juice.
2 cloves garlic
- 11Add yogurt and spices to the bowl and whisk to combine the sauce. Add 2-3 tablespoons cold water, if needed, to reach drizzling consistency.
1 cup plain Greek yogurt 1 tsp dill ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper 3 tbsp water
- 12Halve the grape tomatoes crosswise.
- 13Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 14To serve, divide potatoes and chickpeas between plates. Top with tomatoes, parsley, and garlic-yogurt sauce. Enjoy!