- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2 pintsgrape tomatoes
- 1 lbgreen beans
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 1 ½ lbtilapia fillet
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F and position rack in the upper third of the oven.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lb green beans 2 pints grape tomatoes 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Peel and mince shallots; place in a medium bowl along with the oil, vinegar, Dijon, and pepper. Whisk to combine the dressing.
2 shallots ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp white wine vinegar 4 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Trim ends of green beans and arrange them in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet pan. Add tomatoes and drizzle with half the dressing. Reserve the remaining dressing for later.
- 5Place baking sheet in the oven and roast 10 minutes, until tomatoes and beans begin to soften.
- 6Pat the tilapia dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb tilapia fillet ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Roughly chop the olives.
1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 8Remove the vegetables from the oven and toss. Lay the fish on top of the vegetables and return to the oven; bake for 10 minutes, or until tilapia is cooked through.
- 9Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 10Change oven setting to broil and cook another 4 minutes, until the fish is slightly golden.
- 11To serve, divide the fish and veggies between plates and top with olives, parsley, feta, and remaining dressing. Enjoy!
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese