- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 1 cupquinoa
- 1 lbwhite mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
-  rice vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine quinoa, broth, and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
1 cup quinoa 12 fl oz (1 ½ cups) chicken or vegetable broth ½ cup water
- 3Place chicken thighs in a baking dish.
2 lbs chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, mix together ½ of the garlic (save the rest for the mushrooms), maple syrup, Dijon, vinegar, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Pour over top chicken and turn to coat.
6 cloves garlic 4 tbsp pure maple syrup 4 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tsp rosemary ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Place in the oven and roast until chicken is cooked through, 15-20 minutes. Scoop sauce over chicken halfway though.
- 6Wash, dry, and thinly slice mushrooms.
1 lb white mushrooms
- 7Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 8Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds. Add mushrooms and season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Stirring occasionally, cook until tender, 3-5 minutes.
about 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp rosemary ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 9Grate ¼ cup of Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 10Add broth to mushrooms and cook until liquid thickens, 2-3 minutes. Add spinach and stir until wilted. Then stir in quinoa and Parmesan.
4 fl oz (½ cup) chicken or vegetable broth 1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 11To serve, place risotto on a plate and top with chicken. Enjoy!