- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 1 cupgreen lentils
- 1 (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
- ½ cupwalnuts
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Rinse the lentils, then transfer to a small saucepan and cover with hot water (from the tap) by about 2 inches; bring to a boil over high heat.
1 cup green lentils
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the mixed greens if they came pre-washed.)
1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens) 4 peaches
- 3Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Transfer to a small bowl (that will be used to prepare the dressing).
2 cloves garlic
- 4Once the water in the saucepan is boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer and cook the lentils until they are just tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain in a colander, rinse under cold water, and set aside to cool and drain further.
- 5To the garlic, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper; whisk together and set aside.
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Transfer the greens to a large salad bowl.
- 7Quarter the peaches lengthwise (around the pit) and twist the quarters to separate, then remove and discard the pit; cut each quarter lengthwise into thin wedges. Add to the salad bowl.
- 8Roughly chop the walnuts and add to the salad bowl.
½ cup walnuts
- 9Crumble the goat cheese with your hands and place in a small bowl.
1 (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 10Once drained, add the lentils to the salad bowl; toss to combine.
- 11To serve, divide the salad between plates or bowls, top with the goat cheese, and drizzle with the dressing. Enjoy!