- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby spinach
- 2 (15 oz) canscannellini (white kidney) beans
- 4 mediumcarrots
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ cuppistachios, unsalted
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with hot water (from the tap); cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
4 medium carrots 2 lemons 2 avocados 2 (5 oz) pkgs baby spinach
- 3Peel and thinly slice the carrots at an angle.
- 4Once the water in the saucepan is boiling, add the carrots and cook until fork-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water and set aside.
- 5Meanwhile, zest one of the lemons into a large bowl, then juice both lemons into the same bowl.
- 6Peel and mince garlic; add to the bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 7Add oil and spices to the bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp oregano ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 8Peel and mince the shallot; add to the bowl, stirring to combine.
- 9Halve and pit the avocados; cut the flesh into cubes while still in the skin and scoop out into the bowl.
- 10Roughly chop the pistachios and add to the bowl.
½ cup pistachios, unsalted
- 11Drain and rinse the beans in the colander with the carrots, then add both to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
2 (15 oz) cans cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 12To serve, divide spinach between plates, layer with vegetable-bean salad and top with feta cheese and pistachios. Enjoy!
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese