- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 8 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lbgreen beans
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
- 4 mediumyellow potatoes
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil.
about 7 cups water
- 2Wash, peel, and large dice potatoes; add to saucepan. Once boiling, cook until potatoes are tender, 10-12 minutes.
4 medium yellow potatoes
- 3Peel and mince garlic. Grate 2 tsp of lemon zest. In a medium bowl, prepare marinade by mixing together ¼ of the garlic (save the rest for the green beans), lemon zest, lemon juice, oil, oregano, pepper, and salt.
8 cloves garlic 1 lemon 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp oregano ½ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp salt
- 4Place steak in bowl and coat with marinade.
1 ½ lb ribeye steak
- 5Wash green beans and trim ends.
1 ½ lb green beans
- 6Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add steak and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Heat a sauté pan over medium heat and add coconut oil. Add remaining garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 9Add green beans to the sauté pan and, stirring occasionally, cook until tender crisp, 5-7 minutes.
- 10Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 11Drain potatoes and return back to saucepan. Add parsley, chicken broth, oil, salt, and pepper. Mash until smooth.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 12Remove beans from heat. Season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 13To serve, arrange steak, mashed potatoes and green beans on a plate. Enjoy!