- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (15 oz) pkgricotta cheese
- ½ cupwalnuts
- 6 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 lemons 6 medium zucchini squash 1 small pkg fresh basil
- 2Trim the zucchini ends. Using a spiralizer, juilenne peeler (or regular peeler) peel into noodle-like sticks; transfer to colander and sprinkle with salt. Set the colander above a plate or bowl to catch the excess moisture.
1 tsp salt
- 3Grate all the zest from the lemon, then juice the lemon; transfer both to a medium bowl.
- 4Peel and mince or press the garlic; transfer to the bowl, whisking together with oil, lemon juice, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Place a skillet over medium heat. Coarsely shop walnuts. Toast walnuts until fragrant (2-4 minutes) stirring regularly.
½ cup walnuts
- 6Pick the basil leaves off the stems and slice into ribbons.
- 7Toss the zucchini noodles with your hands and gently squeeze out any excess water. Do this a few times.
- 8Add zucchini to the bowl with the dressing and toss until coated with dressing.
- 9To serve, arrange zucchini noodles on a plate and top with walnuts and teaspoon sized scoops of ricotta cheese. Sprinkle with basil ribbons and enjoy!
1 (15 oz) pkg ricotta cheese