- 1 ¼ lbchicken drumsticks
- 1 earcorn
- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 3 clovesgarlic
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Heat the oven to 500°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 ear corn 2 medium zucchini squash 1 lemon ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Peel and mince the garlic; divide between two medium bowls.
3 cloves garlic
- 4Juice the lemon and divide between the two bowls.
- 5Shave the parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Divide the minced parsley between the two bowls.
- 6Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to both of the bowls (divide the amounts between the two).
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 7Add the chicken drumsticks to one of the bowls and toss to coat in the marinade.
1 ¼ lb chicken drumsticks
- 8Arrange the drumsticks in a baking dish and place in the oven (even if it is not fully heated yet). Bake, turning halfway through cooking time, until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 9Shuck the corn to remove the leaves and silk threads; stand the corn vertically in a large, empty bowl and slice the kernels off the cob.
- 10Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 11Trim and discard the ends of the zucchini, medium dice the zucchini and add to the bowl with the corn.
- 12Add olive oil to the skillet and swirl to coat the bottom.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 13Add the corn and zucchini to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are lightly browned and softened, 4 to 6 minutes. Once done, return the vegetables to the bowl to cool.
- 14Place the feta into a small bowl.
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 15Transfer the zucchini and corn to the other bowl with the dressing and stir to combine.
- 16To serve, place the chicken drumsticks and salad on a plate and sprinkle the salad with the feta. Enjoy!