- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1 small bunchfresh dill
- 4 clovesgarlic
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 1 mediumred onion
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 lemons 1 small bunch fresh dill 2 medium zucchini squash 2 tomatoes
- 3Zest and juice lemons into a small bowl.
- 4Shave dill leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 5Peel and mince garlic; add to the bowl with oil and whisk to combine the marinade. Set aside.
4 cloves garlic ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6Trim zucchini, halve lengthwise, and slice into thin half moons. Halve tomatoes and slice into half moons. Set aside on a plate.
- 7Peel and slice onion into half rings.
1 medium red onion
- 8Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Make 5 crosswise slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Place chicken on a large sheet pan and stuff each slit with a slice of zucchini, tomato, and onion. Add remaining veggies to the sheet pan next to the chicken.
- 10Drizzle chicken and vegetables with the marinade.
- 11Grate mozzarella. Sprinkle cheeses over the chicken and vegetables.
½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese 1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 12Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- 13To serve, divide chicken and vegetables between plates. Enjoy!