- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby arugula
- 1 ⅓ cupsbrown lentils
- 1 medium headcauliflower
- 4 stickscelery
- 32 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1English cucumber
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ cuppine nuts
-  black pepper
-  curry powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Using a strainer, rinse lentils under cold water; drain and transfer to a medium saucepan. Add broth, cumin, and salt, then bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook until tender, 15-20 minutes.
1 ⅓ cups brown lentils 32 fl oz (4 cups) chicken or vegetable broth 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp salt
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
2 lemons 1 medium head cauliflower 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 4 sticks celery 1 English cucumber 1 small bunch cilantro 2 (5 oz) pkgs baby arugula
- 3Peel and mince garlic; place in a large bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 4Zest and juice lemons into the bowl with the garlic. Add oil and spices; whisk to combine the dressing.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp curry powder ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Remove leaves and thick stems from the cauliflower, then cut into bite-sized pieces. Add to the bowl with the dressing.
- 6Trim green onions and celery; cut both crosswise into ¼-inch pieces. Add to the bowl.
- 7Trim and small dice cucumber. Add to the bowl.
- 8Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 9When the lentils are done, drain in a colander, rinse with cold water, and add to the bowl with the dressing and veggies. Toss to combine the salad.
- 10To serve, divide arugula and lentil salad between plates. Top with pine nuts and enjoy!
½ cup pine nuts