- 2English cucumbers
- 1 small pkgfresh mint
- 2 pintsgrape tomatoes
- 12lamb rib chops
- 1 mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Place the lamb chops on a plate; rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides; set aside.
12 lamb rib chops 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 English cucumbers 2 pints grape tomatoes 1 small pkg fresh mint 1 lemon
- 3Cut the cucumber in half crosswise, then cut quarter lengthwise into 4 wedges; cut the wedges crosswise into bite-sized chunks. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 4Halve the tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- 5Pick the mint leaves off the stems; discard the stems. Stack the leaves and cut crosswise into thin ribbons; add to the bowl.
- 6Preheat a grill pan or skillet over medium heat.
- 7While the pan/skillet heats up, peel and small dice the onion; add to the bowl.
1 medium red onion
- 8Place the lamb chops on the grill or skillet and cook until desired doneness, 2 to 5 minutes per side.
- 9Halve the lemon and juice one half over the salad. Cut the other half into wedges for serving.
- 10Drizzle the salad with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 11To serve, place the salad on plate, add the lamb chops on the side, and squeeze the lemon wedges over the lamb. Enjoy!