- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 1 stickcelery
- 1 (6 oz) canchunk light tuna in water
- 1 clovegarlic
- 4 slicesgluten-free bread
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to broil and position rack under the broiler.
- 2Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, whisk together garlic, oil, vinegar, Dijon, dill, salt, and pepper.
1 clove garlic 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tbsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp dill ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3Drain tuna, add to bowl, and flake with a fork.
1 (6 oz) can chunk light tuna in water
- 4Wash, dry, and small dice celery. Add to bowl and mix well. Set aside.
1 stick celery
- 5Wash and dry arugula. Wash and slice tomato into rounds.
½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula 1 tomato
- 6Grate ¼ cup Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 7Place bread slices on a sheet pan. Top 2 of the slices with a few arugula leaves, tomato slices, and tuna mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
4 slices gluten-free bread
- 8Place in the oven and broil until cheese melts and browns, 3-4 minutes.
- 9In a medium bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tbsp red wine vinegar ⅛ tsp Dijon mustard 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 10Add arugula to bowl and toss to coat.
- 11To serve, place tuna melts on a plate and have salad on the side. Enjoy!