- 1 (6 oz) jarartichoke hearts, marinated
- 2English cucumbers
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 1 (8 oz) pkgfresh mozzarella cheese
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  Italian seasoning
-  panko bread crumbs
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 head romaine lettuce 2 English cucumbers 1 small pkg fresh basil 2 tomatoes
- 2Chop or tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a salad bowl.
- 3Trim cucumbers, quarter lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ¼-inch-thick pieces. Add to the bowl.
- 4Pick basil leaves off the stems; discard stems and roughly chop the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 5Peel and thinly slice shallots into rings; add to the bowl.
- 6Drain and halve artichokes. Halve olives lengthwise. Add both to the bowl and toss to combine the salad; set aside.
1 (6 oz) jar artichoke hearts, marinated ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 7Whisk eggs in a small bowl. Place flour and bread crumbs on two separate plates.
2 eggs ½ cup all-purpose flour 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 8Slice mozzarella into ½-inch thick rounds and pat dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 (8 oz) pkg fresh mozzarella cheese ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 9Dredge mozzarella slices in flour, shake off excess, then dip into the bowl with the egg. Let the excess drip off, then dredge in the bread crumbs, pressing gently to adhere.
- 10Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 11Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Working in batches if necessary, carefully place breaded mozzarella in the skillet and cook, flipping once, until golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12Meanwhile, small dice tomatoes and place in a medium bowl. Use a potato masher or fork to crush the tomatoes and release their juices.
- 13Add oil, vinegar, and spices to the bowl with the tomatoes and whisk to combine the vinaigrette.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar ½ tsp Italian seasoning ¼ tsp garlic powder ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 14To serve, divide salad between plates or bowls; top with crispy mozzarella and drizzle with vinaigrette. Enjoy!