- 1 (12 oz) pkgbroccoli slaw
- 2 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F. Using a paper towel, lightly coat a large baking dish with oil.
about 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2Grate ½ cup of Parmesan. In a medium bowl, mix together Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and paprika.
2 oz Parmesan cheese 1 cup panko bread crumbs ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp paprika
- 3In a small bowl, mix together Dijon, honey, and oil.
4 tbsp Dijon mustard 3 tbsp honey 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Cut each fillet into strips.
2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5One by one, dip chicken strips in mustard mixture, then coat in bread crumb mixture, and place in baking dish.
- 6Place in the oven and bake, turning over halfway through, until tenders are golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- 7Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare sauce by mixing together ½ of the garlic (save the rest for the slaw), Dijon, and honey. Set aside.
4 cloves garlic 4 tbsp Dijon mustard 4 tbsp honey
- 8In a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together remaining garlic, lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper.
1 lemon 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Add broccoli slaw to bowl with dressing. Wash, peel, and medium dice oranges. Add to bowl and toss salad.
1 (12 oz) pkg broccoli slaw 2 oranges
- 10To serve, place chicken tenders and broccoli slaw on a plate and have honey mustard sauce on the side. Enjoy!