- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 2 ½ lbchicken drumsticks
- 6 clovesgarlic
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  parsley flakes
-  soy sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F. Using a paper towel, lightly coat a large baking dish with oil.
about 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2Add chicken to the dish, place in the oven, and bake for 10 minutes.
2 ½ lb chicken drumsticks
- 3Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare sauce by mixing together ⅔ of the garlic (save the rest for dressing), soy sauce, honey, and parsley flakes. Set aside.
6 cloves garlic 2 tbsp soy sauce 4 tbsp honey 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 4Wash, dry and transfer spinach to a large bowl. Halve and pit avocados; scoop out, medium dice, and add to bowl. Wash, peel, and quarter oranges. Slice 6 of the quarters (save 2 for the dressing) into wedges and add to bowl. Toss salad.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 2 avocados 2 oranges
- 5Remove dish from oven, pour honey garlic sauce over the drumsticks and turn to coat. Place back in the oven and bake until cooked through, another 10-15 minutes.
- 6In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together juice of remaining orange, remaining garlic, oil, salt, and pepper.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7To serve, place drumsticks on a plate, add salad on the side, and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!