- 2 medium headscauliflower
- 1 lbgreen beans
- 1 ½ lbsalmon fillet
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  parsley flakes
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil.
about 14 cups water
- 3Wash green beans and trim ends. Transfer to a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
1 lb green beans 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Spread out evenly and place in the oven. Tossing once halfway through, roast until tender-crisp, 10-15 minutes.
- 5Wash and remove leaves from cauliflower; cut into bite-sized florets.
2 medium heads cauliflower
- 6Once water in saucepan is boiling, add cauliflower. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook until very tender, 12-15 minutes.
- 7Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 8Season salmon fillet with salt, pepper, and parsley flakes.
1 ½ lb salmon fillet ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp parsley flakes
- 9Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add salmon and cook until opaque, 3-4 minutes per side.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 10Drain cauliflower and return to saucepan. Add oil, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper. Mash until smooth.
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp parsley flakes ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11Cut lemon into wedges.
- 12To serve, place cauliflower mash on a plate, add salmon on top, and have green beans on the side. Garnish with lemon wedges. Enjoy!