- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 2English cucumbers
- 2 small pkgsfresh mint
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
- ½ cuppeanuts, roasted unsalted
-  black pepper
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  fish sauce
-  pure maple syrup
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 peaches 1 small pkg fresh mint 2 English cucumbers 2 limes
- 2Grate the zest from the lime, juice the lime; add both to a medium bowl.
- 3Peel and grate the fresh ginger and add to the medium bowl.
1 (1 inch) piece ginger root
- 4Add fish sauce, maple syrup, chili-garlic sauce, salt, and pepper to the medium bowl. Whisk the dressing together and pour half of it into a salad bowl and put to the side.
2 tbsp fish sauce 2 tbsp pure maple syrup 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Add chicken to the medium bowl and toss to coat.
2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through (about 4-6 minutes per side). Discard any remaining marinade.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8To the remaining dressing (in the salad bowl) add salt, water, and olive oil and whisk together.
2 pinch salt 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp water
- 9Quarter the peaches lengthwise (around the pit) and twist the quarters to separate, then remove the pit; cut each quarter lengthwise into thin wedges and add to the salad bowl.
- 10Trim the ends of the cucumber, halve lengthwise, and thinly slice into half rounds, and add to salad bowl.
- 11Pick the mint leaves off the stems; discard the stems and tear the leaves into small pieces. Roughly chop the peanuts. Add everything to salad bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
1 small pkg fresh mint ½ cup peanuts, roasted unsalted
- 12To serve, divide the chicken and salad between plates. Enjoy!