- 4 mediumcarrots
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
-  red wine vinegar
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash zucchini, bell peppers, and carrots. Slice zucchini diagonally into rounds. Seed and cut peppers into 8 strips. Peel, halve crosswise, then halve or quarter carrots lengthwise.
2 medium zucchini squash 2 red bell peppers 4 medium carrots
- 2Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Transfer vegetables to a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp Italian seasoning ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Season steak generously with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb ribeye steak ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Place steak on grill/skillet and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Add vegetables to grill/skillet and cook until tender and charred, 2-3 minutes per side.
- 7Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together parsley, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 2 cloves garlic 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp red wine vinegar ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 8To serve, place steak and vegetables on a plate and drizzle with chimichurri sauce. Enjoy!