- 1English cucumber
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
- 1 (16 oz) pkgstrawberries
- 2whole grain buns or rolls
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat. Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 2Cube bread.
2 whole grain buns or rolls
- 3Season steak generously with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb ribeye steak ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add to grill/skillet and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5Coat bottom of sauté pan with oil. Add bread cubes and, stirring occasionally, toast until golden brown, 4-5 minutes.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Peel and mince garlic. In a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Wash and dry strawberries, cucumber, and basil. Trim stem ends, quarter, and add strawberries to bowl with dressing. Medium dice and add cucumber to bowl. Pick basil leaves off the stems; roll them up crosswise, thinly slice into ribbons, and add to bowl.
1 (16 oz) pkg strawberries 1 English cucumber 1 small pkg fresh basil
- 8Add bread cubes to bowl and toss to mix.
- 9To serve, place salad on a plate and crumble with goat cheese over top. Serve with steak on the side. Enjoy!
1 (4 oz) log goat cheese