- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 ½ lbgreen beans
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil.
- 2Peel and finely dice the shallots. Grate zest from the lemon. In a large bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the shallot, lemon zest and juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
2 shallots zest and juice of 1 lemon 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 3Wash the green beans, trim ends, and halve.
1 ½ lb green beans
- 4Add the green beans to the boiling water and cook until bright green and tender-crisp, 3-4 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water to prevent further cooking. Set aside to drain and cool.
- 5Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Season the steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb ribeye steak ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Coat the grill or skillet with oil. Add the steak and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Wash the tomatoes and parsley. Halve the tomatoes and add to the dressing. Shave the parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems, mince the leaves, and add to the bowl.
1 pint grape tomatoes 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 9Add the green beans to the bowl and toss to coat.
- 10To serve, place the steak and salad on a plate. Enjoy!