- 8 mediumcarrots
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small pkgchives
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
- 4 mediumyellow potatoes
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  parsley flakes
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash, peel, and large dice potatoes. Transfer to a medium saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork, 10-12 minutes. Drain and return to saucepan.
4 medium yellow potatoes
- 2Wash carrots. Halve crosswise then halve or quarter lengthwise. Transfer to a medium bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with parsley flakes, salt, and pepper.
8 medium carrots 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp parsley flakes ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Peel and mince garlic. Wash and chop chives.
6 cloves garlic 1 small pkg chives
- 5Season steak generously with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb ribeye steak ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Place steak on grill/skillet and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 7Once steak has been transferred, place carrots on grill/skillet. Cook until tender-crisp, 4-5 minutes per side. Cook in two batches if all the carrots won't fit on grill/skillet.
- 8Add broth, oil, garlic, chives, salt, and pepper to potatoes. Mash until smooth.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil 8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9To serve, arrange steak, carrots, and mashed potatoes on a plate. Enjoy!