- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 2 small pkgsgrape tomatoes
- 0.68 kgsalmon fillet
- 8 sliceswhole grain bread
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1If using wooden skewers, place 12-16 skewers in a shallow dish of water to soak until you are ready to use them.
- 2If using salmon with skin, place the fillet, skin-side down, on a cutting board. Holding the tail end firmly, use a knife to cut between the flesh and skin; continue to cut through the length of the fillet (take care not to cut through the skin); discard the skin. If you don’t have a tail end, start at one corner of the fillet and work your way in until the knife is between the skin and flesh.
0.68 kg salmon fillet
- 3Cut the salmon crosswise into 1-inch strips and transfer to a medium bowl; season with oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 small pkgs grape tomatoes 4 peaches 1 small pkg fresh basil
- 6Drizzle oil over both sides of the bread. Once the grill is hot, add bread and grill until charred marks appear, 2-4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool. (Leave the grill on for the salmon.). Work in batches if necessary.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 8 slices whole grain bread
- 7Meanwhile, peel and thinly slice the shallots; add to a large bowl.
- 8Add vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the shallots; stir together.
¼ cup red wine vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Thread 1 strip of salmon onto each skewer and place on a plate. Alternatively, you can cook the salmon directly on the grill/skillet without using skewers.
- 10Coat the grill or skillet with oil; place kabobs on the grill, rotating every 1½-2 minutes, until salmon is opaque and cooked through, 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil. Work in batches if necessary.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 11Meanwhile, tear the bread into bite-sized pieces. Halve the tomatoes and add both to the bowl with the shallots.
- 12Halve peaches, twist to open, and remove pits. Slice each half into wedges and add to the bowl with the tomatoes and bread.
- 13Pick the basil leaves off the stems; discard the stems and slice the leaves into a chiffonade by stacking them and rolling tightly into a cigar, then slicing crosswise into thin ribbons. Add to the salad bowl and toss to combine.
- 14To serve, divide salmon kabobs and panzanella salad between dishes. Enjoy!