- ½ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- ½ cupfrozen corn
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 4pork chops, boneless
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 mediumred onion
- 12small corn tortillas
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 red bell peppers 1 pint grape tomatoes 2 limes 1 small bunch cilantro
- 3In a small bowl, combine the spices.
1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp chili powder 1 tsp cumin 2 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Seed and slice the bell peppers lengthwise into strips. Peel and thinly slice half of the onion. Transfer peppers, onion, and corn to a medium bowl.
1 medium red onion ½ cup frozen corn
- 5Toss veggies with oil and half of the spice mix. Spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet pan. Roast in the oven until the veggies have softened, 18-20 minutes. (Use this bowl again for the meat, no need to wash it!).
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Meanwhile, make the crema by zesting one lime into a small bowl. Combine with yogurt and season with salt and pepper; set aside.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Juice the zested lime into a medium bowl; cut the remaining lime into wedges.
- 8Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl with the lime juice. Halve the tomatoes, add to the same bowl.
- 9Mince the remaining onion and add to the medium bowl with the lime juice and tomatoes. Add oil, salt and pepper and stir to combine to make the salsa.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10Grate the cheddar.
½ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 11Thinly slice the pork chops into bite-sized strips. Toss in the medium bowl you used to prepare the veggies with the remaining spice mixture.
4 pork chops, boneless
- 12Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add the pork, cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is golden brown, 4-6 minutes.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 13Wrap the tortillas in a damp towel and microwave until heated through, 30 to 60 seconds.
12 small corn tortillas
- 14To serve, divide the pork and veggies between the tortillas, top with salsa, lime crema, and cheese. Garnish with lime wedges and enjoy!