- ¼ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- ½ cupfrozen corn
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 2pork chops, boneless
- 1red bell pepper
- ¾ mediumred onion
- 6small corn tortillas
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 red bell pepper ½ pint grape tomatoes 1 lime ½ small bunch cilantro
- 3In a small bowl, combine the spices.
½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp chili powder ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Peel and quarter the onion. Thinly slice ¼ onion and place in a medium bowl. Finely chop the other ¼ onion and set aside in a small bowl for the salsa.
½ medium red onion
- 5Seed and slice the bell pepper lengthwise into strips. Measure out the corn. Add peppers, and corn to the medium bowl with the sliced onions.
½ cup frozen corn
- 6Toss veggies with oil and half of the spice mix. Spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet pan. Roast in the oven until the veggies have softened, 18-20 minutes. (Use this bowl again for the meat, no need to wash it!).
1 ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Meanwhile, make the crema by zesting half the lime into a small bowl. Combine with yogurt and season with salt and pepper; set aside.
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt ¼ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 8Juice the zested half lime and add to the minced onion; cut the remaining lime into wedges.
- 9Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl with the lime juice and onion. Quarter the tomatoes, add to same the bowl. Add oil, salt and pepper and stir to combine to make the salsa.
¼ medium red onion 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 10Grate the cheddar.
¼ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 11Thinly slice the pork chops into bite-sized strips. Toss in the medium bowl you used to prepare the veggies with the remaining spice mixture.
2 pork chops, boneless
- 12Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add the pork, cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is golden brown, 4-6 minutes.
1 ½ tsp virgin coconut oil
- 13Wrap the tortillas in a damp towel and microwave until heated through, 30 to 60 seconds.
6 small corn tortillas
- 14To serve, divide the pork and veggies between the tortillas, top with salsa, lime crema, and cheese. Garnish with lime wedges and enjoy!