- 1English cucumber
- 4pork chops, bone-in
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 peaches 1 English cucumber 1 lime
- 2Preheat a grill pan or regular skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3In a small bowl, combine and mix together olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp paprika 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels and place on a plate; rub with the spice mixture on both sides.
4 pork chops, bone-in
- 5Place the pork chops in the grill pan / skillet and sear until they develop a nice crust, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Then, reduce the heat to medium and cook the chops, flipping occasionally, until they are cooked through (test using a thermometer or cut into a chop with a knife), another 3 to 5 minutes. Once done, transfer the pork to a plate.
- 6Juice the lime and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 7To the lime juice, add olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper; whisk together.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp honey ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8Quarter the peaches lengthwise (around the pit) and twist the quarters to separate, then remove and discard the pit; cut each quarter lengthwise into thin wedges and add to the salad bowl.
- 9Trim off and discard the ends of the cucumber; halve the cucumber lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-rounds at an angle. Add to the salad bowl.
- 10Trim off and discard the ends of the shallots; peel and halve the shallots lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise into half-rounds. Add to the salad bowl and toss the salad to combine.
- 11To serve, divide the pork chops and salad between plates. Enjoy!