- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 1English cucumber
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- ½ cuppistachios, unsalted
- 1 (16 oz) pkgstrawberries
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat a grill pan or skillet over medium heat.
- 2Wash, halve, and pit peaches.
- 3Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Place peaches cut side down on grill/skillet and cook until lightly browned and tender, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 4Wash and dry arugula. Transfer to a large bowl.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 5Wash cucumber and strawberries. Medium dice and add cucumber to bowl. Trim stem ends, slice, and add strawberries to bowl.
1 English cucumber 1 (16 oz) pkg strawberries
- 6Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
2 cloves garlic 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar 2 tsp honey ½ tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Slice and add peaches to bowl. Toss salad.
- 8Shell pistachios. Crumble goat cheese.
½ cup pistachios, roasted unsalted 1 (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 9To serve, arrange salad on a plate, sprinkle goat cheese and pistachios over top, and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!