- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1English cucumber
- 4large flour tortillas
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
-  parsley flakes
- 1Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Pat dry with paper towel and season both sides with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2Preheat a grill pan or regular skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3When the grill pan or skillet is hot, drizzle with oil and add fillets. Grill until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. When the chicken is done, set aside on a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Wipe out and reserve pan for use later.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Wash and dry the cucumber and tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes into wedges and the cucumber into thin, half moons; set aside.
1 English cucumber 2 tomatoes
- 5Add vinegar to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling, reduce to medium-low and continue to simmer, uncovered, until reduced by half, 5-7 minutes; remove from heat and set aside.
½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 6Combine mayonnaise and spices in a small bowl; whisk to combine the ranch dressing.
⅓ cup mayonnaise 1 tsp dill ¼ tsp parsley flakes ¼ tsp garlic powder ¼ tsp onion powder ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Grate cheese.
½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 8Wash and dry spinach. (Skip if it came pre-washed.)
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 9Thinly slice the cooked chicken into strips.
- 10Lay the tortillas on a flat surface and divide spinach, chicken, grated cheese, and ranch dressing between them. Roll tightly to close.
4 large flour tortillas
- 11Return grill pan or regular skillet to medium-high heat.
- 12Place wraps on the grill and cook, rotating every 1-2 minutes, until tortilla is crispy and golden. Cut each wrap in half.
- 13To serve, divide wraps and veggies between plates. Drizzle veggies with balsamic reduction and enjoy!