- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1English cucumber
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
-  red wine vinegar
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless 1 tsp Italian seasoning 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 3Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 4Peel and mince garlic. In a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tsp oregano ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Wash and dry cucumber, bell peppers, and tomatoes. Medium dice cucumber. Seed and medium dice peppers. Halve tomatoes. Peel and medium dice onion. Add everything to bowl with dressing.
1 English cucumber 2 red bell peppers 1 pint grape tomatoes 1 medium red onion
- 6Add olives to bowl and toss salad.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 7To serve, place chicken and greek salad on a plate. Enjoy!