- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 lbgreen beans
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 12sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F and position rack in the centre. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Rinse the green beans. Trim ends, halve, and transfer to the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
1 lb green beans 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 3Place in the oven and roast until lightly charred, 10-15 minutes.
- 4Rinse the chickpeas and set aside to drain.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 5Peel and mince the garlic. Grate zest from the lemon. In a large bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, lemon zest and juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic zest and juice of 1 lemon 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Wash the tomatoes and parsley. Halve the tomatoes and add to the bowl. Shave the parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems, chop the leaves, and add to the bowl.
1 pint grape tomatoes 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 7Halve the olives and add to the bowl.
1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 8Thinly slice the sun-dried tomatoes and add to the bowl.
12 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 9Stir in the chickpeas, green beans, and feta. Toss to coat.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 10To serve, place salad on a plate and enjoy!