- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 1 mediumred onion
- 2 mediumspaghetti squash
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 500°F and place the rack in the center position. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil to make cleanup easier (optional).
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
2 medium spaghetti squash 1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 1 pint grape tomatoes 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Trim off and discard the ends of the squash; halve the squash lengthwise and scrape out the seeds from each half; place the squash halves cut-side-up on the baking sheet.
- 4Rub the squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Place the squash in the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated) and roast until tender so a knife can easily pierce though the flesh, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 6Drain and rinse the chickpeas in a colander, then set aside to drain further.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 7Halve the tomatoes crosswise and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 8Using a knife, shave the parsley leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add to the bowl with the tomatoes.
- 9Quarter the olives lengthwise and add to the bowl with the tomatoes and parsley.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 10Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 11While the skillet heats up, trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; small dice the onion (cut into ¼-inch pieces).
1 medium red onion
- 12Once the skillet is hot, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 13Add the onion to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 4 to 5 minutes.
- 14While the onion cooks, trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 15Add the garlic and oregano to the skillet; stir until fragrant, 15 to 30 seconds.
1 tsp oregano
- 16Add the chickpeas, spinach, tomatoes, parsley, and olives to the skillet; season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Cook, stirring frequently, until the mixture is heated through and the spinach is wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 17Remove the squash from the oven. Using a fork, scrape up the squash flesh to make spaghetti-like strings (use an oven mitt or towel to hold it with your other hand).
- 18Add the squash to the vegetable mixture and toss to combine.
- 19To serve, divide the squash and vegetable mixture between plates or bowls and top with the feta cheese. Enjoy!
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese