- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry spinach. Wash and halve tomatoes.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic.
1 medium red onion 2 cloves garlic
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add onion and, stirring frequently, cook until softened, 3-4 minutes.
about 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper.
12 eggs ½ tsp oregano ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Preheat oven to broil and position rack about 4 inches from the top.
- 7Add garlic and tomatoes to skillet. Stir to combine and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- 8Add spinach and stir to combine.
- 9Spread out ingredients evenly in the skillet. Pour in egg mixture. As eggs set around the edge of the skillet, gently lift cooked portions with a spatula to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom and sides are firm but the top is still runny, 6-8 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle feta over top. Place skillet in the oven under the broiler until the top is set, 2-3 minutes.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 11To serve, cut frittata into wedges and place on a plate. Enjoy!