- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 cupquinoa
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
1 cup quinoa 16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2Peel and mince garlic. Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
2 cloves garlic 1 small bunch cilantro
- 3In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, cilantro, oil, lime juice, honey, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 limes ½ tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Wash and dry spinach; transfer to a large bowl.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 5Wash, halve, and add tomatoes to bowl. Halve and pit avocados; scoop out, medium dice, and add to bowl.
1 pint grape tomatoes 2 avocados
- 6Uncover quinoa and fluff with a fork. Add to bowl and toss salad.
- 7To serve, place salad on a plate and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!