- 8 mediumcarrots
- 2 lbchicken wings, split with tips removed
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
-  cayenne pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together oregano, thyme, cumin, and salt. Add chicken wings and toss to coat.
1 tsp oregano 1 tsp thyme ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp salt 2 lb chicken wings, split with tips removed
- 3Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken wings and brown on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, occasionally flipping, until cooked through, 10-12 minutes.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5Wash and dry carrots; trim ends and thinly slice, using a mandoline or knife, into rounds.
8 medium carrots
- 6Brush a sheet pan with oil to prevent sticking. Transfer carrots to sheet. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 7Spread out in a single layer and place in the oven. Bake until crispy, 10-12 minutes. Watch carefully because they can burn quickly.
- 8Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems, discard the stems and mince the leaves. Peel and mince garlic. Grate ¼ cup of Parmesan. In a large bowl, mix together parsley, garlic, Parmesan, and salt.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 4 cloves garlic 1 oz Parmesan cheese ½ tsp salt
- 9Add chicken wings to bowl and toss to coat.
- 10To serve, place chicken wings and carrots on a plate. Enjoy!