- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby arugula
- 2flatbreads or naan
- 2 small bunchesfresh dill
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 cupplain Greek yogurt
- ½ cupwalnuts
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
2 small bunches fresh dill 2 (5 oz) pkgs baby arugula
- 2Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Coarsely shop walnuts. Toast walnuts until fragrant (2-4 minutes). Stir in red pepper flakes and butter until melted. Set walnuts aside in a bowl and return skillet to the heat.
½ cup walnuts 1 tbsp butter, unsalted 2 pinches crushed red pepper
- 4Add coconut oil to the skillet and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5Gently crack the eggs into the skillet. Cook until the tops of the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, 3 to 4 minutes. Once done, separate the eggs. Cook in batches if necessary.
- 6Trim off the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Transfer to a medium bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 7Shave the dill leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the medium bowl with the garlic.
- 8Add plain yogurt, olive oil, salt and pepper to the medium bowl and stir until smooth and well combined.
1 cup plain Greek yogurt 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9In a medium bowl, toss arugula with remaining olive oil and salt.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt
- 10Toast flatbread if desired.
2 flatbreads or naan
- 11To serve, divide yogurt, flat bread, arugula, and eggs between plates. Top with walnuts and enjoy!